“I think it made them very nervous. Any movie where the hero wasn’t someone that could be played by Nic Cage, I think scared them.”
- Eric Heisserer on movie studios’ feeling on big budgeted films.
I would point out that this thinking is probably what is wrong with big studio films.
I’ve watched 11 episodes. Nothing interests me except Veronica as a character. I’m not even sure what I am supposed to be enjoying.
“I have this great exercise routine I do. Seriouly, it’s amazing. You’d love it. I would totally teach you. One-on-one.”
- Actual words said by man to female barista 30 seconds ago.
- Oz: I'm gonna ask you to go out with me tomorrow night. And I'm kinda nervous about it, actually. It's interesting.
- Willow: Oh. Well, if it helps at all, I'm gonna say yes.
- Oz: Yeah, it helps. It-it creates a comfort zone. Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow night?
- Willow: (cringes and slaps her hand to her forehead) Oh! I can't!
- Oz: Well, see, I like that you're unpredictable.